Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

Hi my name is Lily-rose. I live in New Zealand, I am a year 7 at Matawai school. I have 8 sisters and 2 brothers including myself and my step/half sisters  and brothers. My real family on my mums side are Samoan, German, British and a lot of other nationalities.
I love writing, it is one of my favorite things to do I also love reading. I’ve read 5 books in a day once. I try my best to stay in the same tense in my writing.
I want to try get 100 stories done this year. I want to get  100 community cards, this year. Community cards are values what we use for our school if we achieve something good.
I am so excited to go to highschool so I can get into drama, singing and dancing. For this year I am ready to achieve goals and make some differences in my life and others too. One person who inspires me would be Johnny Depp because when he was a tenager he did what his heart desires and became a famous guitarist, even though his parents said no, he listened to his principal.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lily-Rose,
    I think you did an amazing job with your reflection and I really enjoyed
    your other pieces of writing too. I learnt a lot about Johnny Depp, and think he's an amazing actor. If you put your heart into becoming an actress
    anything can happen. Great job.

    Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for positive feed back.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.